Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's The CyberDen Internet Radio Show Blog!

Welcome to the current phase of the world famous CyberDen web site! Ever since I first registered the domain back in some mid part of the 1980's, I've created a cornucopia of different websites from the first underground alternative music site hosting such labels as Astralwerks, 5th Colvmn, Cleopatra Records and many others, to the zany All or Nothing site which covered the scene like no other site in the world could.

Eventually for those in the know, CyberDen became a real 'place'. I opened a computer gaming center / nightclub after I moved to Maryland back in 2006 which was one hell of a wild ride. It was one of the largest centers in the world and I had a blast, but all good things.... you know - they change... due to various reasons, I ended up moving back to California and the center was closed.

CyberDen's last change was what you see now. My new Internet Radio Show combined with my past music, sound design work, music work, nightclub/DJ history and even a deeper synopsis of the gaming center.

My internet radio shows don't follow any specific time format. You can subscribe to the RSS feeds or just keep checking here for new shows. For you Xorcist fans, I'll be posting updates here as well.

So scroll down and pick a show and feel free to leave comments here. I do NOT use myspace or livejournal for blogging so keep it here at www.cyberden.com

Oh yea, for you geeks - I also run this site ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment